I know i know..what u guys gonna say..what is the recipe doing in a fitness junkie’s blog..haha..
its ok 🙂 we need a cheat day once in a while..so enjoy this 🙂
since this is one of my all time fav dessert..so today im gonna share it with all u guys.
1 can/bottle of Beer – Preferably Carslberg & cold (extra can drink)
Some Bread Crumbs
1 packet of Mars Bars/the mini version will do. – Best keep it refrigerated
Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mix the flour and beer until a u come to a slightly thick consistency (like how u make cucur udang..etc)
- Pour out the bread crumbs on a tray or bowl
- take out the Mars bars from the fridge and dump them into the batter.
- Mix it up and then toss it in the bread crumbs
- Toss them around in the bread crumbs as well
- heat up the oil & start frying.
- bring them up once they turn golden brown
voila!! there you can see the end result.
Serve HOT with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and enjoy 🙂