digi..u must be kidding me?
its been 50 days since i last BBM, whatsapp and even FB via my berry.
Thanks for the assistance and also reply from RIMs Customer Loyalty Officer and her effort to assist me thru my case.
But sadly to say, i will not own a berry device anytime soon (ie i wont fork out my $$ to buy another berry) until:
1. RIM can buck up for good
2. OS 7 devices can be up gradable to OS8(QNX) without any glitch
3. Proper distributors and local customer support.
4. Less ridiculousness in the device pricing
enuff said..im still using my winmo6.5. eventho i miss all those social features, but its still more reliable then my old 9700
well, just a quick update:
my telco actually took it seriously ( thx for the assistance..you knw who you are) and had a pow wow with the lousy distributor and manage to get me my replacement set (for the 9700 of course)..n i ditched it to my dad (and pray he doesn’t face the issues i did)
but then Qs are:
1. does the distributor needs to learn about my open letter only to act on the 1 to 1 replacement?
2. BB help on twitter stil sucks! they even asked me if they did help with my recent BlackBerry question? Please take their survey so they can improve service?
GUYS!! WHAT DID YOU HELP ME WITH? NOTHING!!!!
3. again, is it just me being unlucky with having 3 berries replaced to me in less then 1 year where your local support cant handle?!
for those who didnt know about what i was talking about >> click here
dear RIM i demand an explanation!
and guess what am i ditching you guys for >>
a 2yrs old samsung running winMo6.5!!
which is not a “full fledged” new edged and social friendly smartphone, at least it DOESNT DIE ON ME SO OFTEN LIKE YOUR BERRIES!!